- That feeling of ultimate release right after you remove a hair tie from a slicked back high pony (especially after a really long day, yowza).
- That feeling of relief when you run out of your favorite [INSERT PRODUCT HERE] and you know that you already have a backup stashed away for this exact moment!
- Why having a separate, special towel just for your hair is a total non-negotiable.
- Why it’s essential to have several different types of combs and brushes in your hair arsenal. Wide-toothed comb, teasing comb, paddle brush, boar’s hair brush… Honestly, the last time I only owned a single brush was when I was eight or nine, ha ha ha!
- That every single black hair tie you own will eventually go missing, so don’t get too attached to them.
- That there will always be another taupe eyeshadow, and even though you don’t need another taupe eyeshadow, you really, really want that new taupe eyeshadow. ALWAYS.
- That weird pull you feel to do hella complicated makeup looks — like a double-winged liner with a cut crease — when you only have, like, five minutes to put your face on. Why do I always choose the hardest thing? LOL!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. It’s raining here! And it’s California! Will wonders never cease? Just when I thought it might never actually rain here again, it does! It’s so nice to hear the pit-pattering of rain on the roof and see raindrops on the windows. 🌧️❤️🤗